From Monday, March 30, 2015 to Friday, April 3, 2015 and subsequently ...
If you want to visit the Czech Republic, you usually arrive at the airport Vaclav Havel Airport Prague. A quick guide about travelling between the airport and the downtown can be found here. More information about airport Vaclav Havel Airport Prague or about arrivals here.
How to travel from Prague airport? You can choose from:
1) Public transport - is the cheapest way, but do not travel at night between 12:00 pm and 05:00 pm bus no. 119, for further information click here.
2) Airport Express Czech Railways - 60 CZK to the main railway station, it can be relatively full, but cheap, look here.
3) Taxi, which stops directly at the airport - expensive, the average price varies between CZK 600 - 1000.
4) Prague airport transfers - pre-ordered transfers over the website, safe ride and the price is around 550 CZK, for example Cabinprague.eu company.
5) Prague airport shuttle - a quick transfer by taxi to the nearest subway station, the price is 290 CZK for up to 4 people.
|Your currency||In CZK||Ø Lunch||Ø Beer||Ø Ice cream|
Discovering local cuisine is a part of your travel experience. How could you leave Prague without spending an afternoon chilling and drinking beer, trying “Chlebíčky” to kill your hunger or tasting dumplings (what about the „hairy“ ones)? Have you ever thing of possibility to prepare the local classics yourself? Do it - With Cooking School Chefparade you can master the basics of Czech cooking, relax, meet new people and have fun!
The hands-on courses give you the opportunity to cook and ask questions side-by-side with local Chefs. They learn about the basic ingredients and spices along with best cooking practices so that they’ll be able to treat their family and friends to a fantastic Czech dinner in their home country. Course lasts approximately 3 hours and you prepare 3-course Menu. Before the course you can join Prague Market Tour in Holešovice and see the biggest Market area in Prague with farmer’s stalls, fresh milk, spices and home-made pastries. Date and time can be adjusted to your preferences as well as menu dishes. Spice up your Prague trip or stay and experience local gastronomy!
Choice of the menu is up to you (as well as adjusting the time and date). You can try traditional classics or choose from a seasonal menu.
One of the best way how to discover local country is through their habits, traditions... Why not to try to look for the spirit of local cuisine while you are in Prague? Enjoy it with Chefparade and taste the Bohemia!