Anděl – Újezd: Temporary suspension of the tram service
Due to tram track reconstruction, the tram service will be suspended in both directions in the Anděl – Újezd section from Sunday, the 7th of October 2018 (from cca. 4:30 a.m.) to Thursday, the 18th of October 2018 (to cca. 4:30 a.m.).
Route changes of tram lines
- Lines no. 9, 98 and 99 are, in the Anděl – Národní divadlo section, diverted via the stops Zborovská and Jiráskovo náměstí.
- Line no. 12 is, in the direction from Výstaviště Holešovice, shortened to the Malostranská stop (at Edvard Beneš Riverbank); the line continues further as line no. 15 in the direction to Olšanské hřbitovy.
- Line no. 15 is, in the direction from Olšanské hřbitovy, shortened to the Malostranská stop (at Edvard Beneš Riverbank); the line continues further as line no. 12 in the direction to Výstaviště Holešovice.
- All connections of line no. 16 are routed on the route Sídliště Řepy – Lehovec.
- Line no. 20 is cancelled.
Established tram lines
The following lines are established in daytime operation: no. 29 (on the route Divoká Šárka – Nádraží Veleslavín – Dejvická – Hradčanská – Malostranská – Újezd – Národní třída – Václavské náměstí – Hlavní nádraží – Olšanská – Biskupcova – Spojovací) and no. 30 (on the route Sídliště Barrandov – Smíchovské nádraží – Anděl – Kotlářka – Motol – Sídliště Řepy; in the Kotlářka – Sídliště Řepy section, only selected connections in peak times of workdays are in operation).
Changes to tram stops
The Malostranská stop is established (for both directions) at Edvard Beneš Riverbank.
A replacement bus service
On the route Na Knížecí – Anděl – Újezd, the following replacement bus service lines are established: no. X20 (in daytime operation) and no. X98 (in night operation).
Documents for download:
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport