Changes in public transport during Birell Grand Prix Praha 2019
On Saturday, the 7 of September 2019, the race of the international running event “BIRELL GRAND PRIX PRAHA 2019“ takes place from approximately 6:00 p.m. to approximately 9:00 p.m.
- In connection with this event, tram operation is suspended in both directions from approximately 4:00 p.m. to approximately 9:25 p.m. in the area of Masarykovo nádraží (streets Dlážděná and Havlíčkova), náměstí Republiky, Revoluční ulice and Štefánikův most.
- At the same time, please note the concurrent suspension of tram operation in Na Poříčí street, in the area of the Bílá labuť stops.
- Moreover, from approximately 5:30 p.m. to approximately 9:25 p.m. tram operation is also suspended in the area of nábřeží Edvarda Beneše, nábřeží Kapitána Jaroše and Čechův most.
- The affected tram lines no. 5, 6, 9, 14, 15, 17, 26 and 33 are, for the period of the run, routed via diversion routes. The operation of the historical tram line no. 41 is terminated approximately at 3:30 p.m.
More information on diversions of individual lines can be found at the stops in the affected areas.
Transport measures in the BUS operation
- From approximately 4:00 p.m. to approximately 6:30 p.m., the stops Masarykovo nádraží, Náměstí Republiky and Dlouhá třída are cancelled for line no. 207 in both directions.
- From approximately 6:30 p.m. to approximately 9:30 p.m., the line no. 207 is shortened to the Ohrada – Florenc route.
- The operation of line no. 194 is terminated earlier. The last connection departs from the Florenc stop at 3:30 p.m.
- In the Florenc – Masarykovo nádraží – Senovážné náměstí section, the substitute bus service no. X6 is established from approximately 3:45 p.m. to approximately 9:25 p.m.
With respect to these changes we recommend using especially the metro lines in the surroundings of the suspended areas.
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for potential inconveniences.
Source: Public Transport