Florenc – Bílá labuť: temporary tram service interruption
From February 13th, 2016 (approximately 0.30 hours) to March 5th, 2016 (approximately 4.30 hours) operation on the tram line from Florenc to Bílá labuť will be interreupted in both directions due to reconstruction.
Route changes of tram lines
- Lines 3 and 52 in the section Bílá labuť – Palmovka will be diverted via Těšnov, Vltavská, Dělnická and Maniny.
- Line number 8 in the direction of the train station Podbaba stop from Náměstí Republiky will be diverted to Masarykovo nádraží, which continues on as line number 21 in the direction of Braník station.
- Line number 12 is extended from the stop Palmovka through Balabenka and Nádraží Libeň to the Starý Hloubětín turnabout, where it terminates (selected lines are terminated at the stop Palmovka).
The introduction of tram lines
Tram lines number 21 and 33 are in daytime operation.
- Line number 21 has been introduced on the route Nádraží Braník – Podolská vodárna – Výtoň – Palackého náměstí – Karlovo náměstí – Lazarská – Václavské náměstí – Masarykovo náměstí. From this stop the line continues as number 8 in the direction of the Nádraží Podbaba.
- Line number 33 has been introduced on line Březiněveská – Kobylisy – Ke Stírce – Bulovka – Palmovka – Invalidovna – Křižíkova – Florenc.
- During daytime operation, it is possible to travel by metro line B or bus line number 207
- For nighttime operation, substitute bus X52 has been introduced for the route Masarykovo nádraží – Florenc – Palmovka.
Changes in bus operation
- Florenc stop for line number 207 in the direction of Staroměstská will be relocated from the street Ke Štvanici to the street Křižíkova to the bus stop for exiting buses.
- The boarding stop Florence for line number 509 will be moved in the street Ke Štvanici to the stop in the opposite direction (boarding stop for line number 133).
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport