Florenc – Pražského povstání: temporary suspension of the metro service
Due to track reconstruction, the metro operation on line C in the Florenc – Pražského povstání section will be suspended in both directions from Saturday, the 1st of July 2017 (from the launch of daytime operation) to Sunday, the 9th of July 2017 (to the end of daytime operation).
Changes in the trams operation:
Capacity of line no. 6 will be increased by deployment of two-car sets of trams. All connections of line no. 17 are operated throughout the entire route (Levského – Kobylisy).
Changes in the buses operation:
For the period of the suspension, the operation of lines no. 135 and 196 is reinforced.
Changes to bus stops:
- For lines no. 134 and 904, the Pražského povstání stops are relocated – in the direction to Kavčí hory in Děkanská vinice I Street by approximately 25 metres towards its intersection with Dačického Street; – in the direction to Podolská vodárna, or Sídliště Stodůlky, in Děkanská vinice I Street by approximately 50 metres towards its intersection with Na Pankráci Street.
- For line no. 135, the boarding stop Florenc is relocated to Ke Štvanici Street, to the boarding stop of line no. 133.
A replacement bus service:
In daytime operation, a replacement bus service line XC is established on the route Florenc – Hlavní nádraží – Muzeum – I. P. Pavlova – Vyšehrad – Pražského povstání.
- Several kinds of informational leaflets will be issued. The leaflets will be available in the informational showcases of the metro stations or at the information clerks of the Prague Public Transit Company nearby the closed stations.
- For the period of the suspension (from cca. 7.00 a.m. to cca. 8.00 p.m., depending on the specific place and day), a sufficient number of information clerks in the reflective vests will be deployed at closed metro stations and in their immediate vicinity. They will be ready to advise passengers on the spot on the current public transport connection (not only in Czech but also in English). The information clerks will also be equipped with the aforementioned informational leaflets for passengers.
- Starting on Thursday the 29th of June 2017, the upcoming suspension will be announced also in all metro stations. The announcement will also contain the notice regarding the increased number of suspensions in trams operation from the 1st of July 2017.
- On Thursday, the 29th of June 2017, the notice and information regarding the suspension will be published in Metro journal.
- Approximately 90 information boards with a schematic diagram and basic text information in Czech and English language will be arranged to provide the information related to the specific destination.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport