Michelská – Spořilov: temporary tram service interruption
Due to reconstruction of the tram track and engineering networks in Nuselská Street and U Plynárny Street, the tram service will be suspended in both directions in the Michelská – Spořilov section from Friday, the 20th of May 2016 (at cca. 10:00 p.m.) to Saturday, the 2nd of July (at cca. 4:30 a.m.).
Moreover, the tram service will be suspended in both directions also in the Náměstí Bratří Synků – Michelská section (during the night from the 20th of May to the 21st of May and from the 1st of July to the 2nd of July).
Route changes of tram lines:
From Friday, the 20th of May 2016 (at 10:00 p.m.) to Saturday, the 21st of May 2016 (at cca. 0:30 a.m.) and on Saturday, the 2nd of July 2016 (from cca. 0:30 a.m. to cca. 4:30 a.m.):
- Line No. 11 is, in the direction from Olšanské hřbitovy, shortened to the Náměstí Bratří Synků stop (terminal stop in Na Zámecké Street, boarding stop in the turning loop).
- Line No. 53 is, in the direction to the city centre only, in the Nuselská radnice – Divadlo Na Fidlovačce section, diverted via the Náměstí Bratří Synků stop (on the Bratří Synků Square).
- Line No. 55 is, in the direction to the city centre only, in the Nádraží Vršovice – Divadlo Na Fidlovačce section, diverted via the Náměstí Bratří Synků stop in the turning loop.
- Line No. 56 is, in the direction from the city centre, shortened to the Otakarova stop (boarding stop Náměstí Bratří Synků in the turning loop).
From Saturday, the 21st of May 2016 (at cca. 0:30 a.m.) to Saturday, the 2nd of July 2016 (at cca. 0:30 a.m.):
- Line No. 4 is, in the direction from Kotlářka, shortened to the Čechovo náměstí stop (terminal stop in Moskevská Street, boarding stop in Minská Street).
- Line No. 6 is, in the direction from Karlovo náměstí, diverted from the Divadlo Na Fidlovačce stop, via the stops Otakarova, Bohemians and Slavia to Kubánské náměstí, where it terminates.
- Line No. 11 is, in the direction from I. P. Pavlova, shortened to the temporarily established stop Michelská in Nuselská Street.
- Line No. 13 is cancelled.
For night lines no. 53, 55 and 56, the traffic measure launched at the beginning of the closure remains in force.
A replacement bus service
- In the daytime operation, the replacement bus service in the given area is provided especially by regular bus lines no. 135, 136, 188 and 213.
- In the night operation, replacement bus line X56 is established on the route Otakarova – Michelská – V Zápolí – Teplárna Michle – Bohdalec – Koh-i-noor (the V Zápolí – Koh-i-noor section is serviced by the selected connections only).
Changes to tram stops
The terminal and boarding stop Michelská is established in Nuselská Street, approximately 100 metres behind its intersection with Na Kolejním statku Street.
Changes in the bus operation
- Lines No. 150 and 196 are, in the direction from Kačerov, from the Michelská stop, diverted via the Pod Jezerkou stop to the Kloboučnická stop, where they terminate.
- Line No. 188 is, in the Kloboučnická – Bohdalecká section, diverted in both directions via the stops Ukrajinská, Bohemians, Koh-i-noor and Bohdalec.
- Line No. 206 is established in a limited operation on the route Strašnická – Nádraží Strašnice – Jesenická – Centrum Zahradní Město – Záběhlická škola – Jesenická – Nádraží Strašnice – Strašnická.
Changes to bus stops
- For lines no. 135, 136 and 213, the Spořilov stop in Na Chodovci Street is established between the stops Spořilov and Teplárna Michle (in the direction to the Slavia stop), at the stop of Line No. 293.
- For Line No. 188, the Koh-i-noor stop in Moskevská Street is established, approximately 50 metres before its intersection with Vršovická Street.
Documents for download:
Notice: After termination of this traffic measure, the reconstruction will continue by subsequent stages (approximately until April 2017). We will inform about the specific measures on time.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport