Palackého náměstí – Výtoň: Temporary suspension of tram operation
Because of the reconstruction of the tram track, starting on Thursday, the 25th of July 2019 (from approximately 4:30 a.m.) and lasting until Sunday, the 4th of August 2019 (to approximately 0:30 a.m.), the tram operation on the Palackého náměstí – Výtoň section is suspended in both directions.
For transfer from the metro to the tram lines in the direction to Výtoň, Braník, Modřany and Nusle, please use the Národní třída station (the exit from the Karlovo náměstí station is restricted).
Route changes of tram lines
- Lines no. 2, 3 and 92 are, on the Moráň – Výtoň section, diverted via the stops Botanická zahrada and Albertov.
- Line no. 7 is cancelled (on the Radlická – Anděl section it is replaced by line no. 15, on the Albertov – Černokostelecká section by line no. 24).
- Line no. 15 is, in the direction from the city centre, from the Anděl stop (in Plzeňská street), diverted via the stops Křížová and Laurová to the Radlická stop, where it terminates.
- Line no. 17 is, on the Národní divadlo – Výtoň section, diverted via the stops Národní třída, Karlovo náměstí, Botanická zahrada and Albertov.
- Line no. 24 is operated all day, including weekends:
- on workdays it is extended, approximately from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., to the route Březiněveská/Kobylisy – Bílá labuť – Kubánské náměstí – Strašnická – Černokostelecká
- during other periods it is operated only on the route Bílá labuť – Černokostelecká
Changes to tram stops
The Výtoň stop is established in both directions in Svobodova street.
No substitute service is established.
We are sorry for potential complications that might have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport