Palmovka – Bulovka and Dělnická – Palmovka: temporary suspension of the tram service (updated as of the 26th of January 2018
Due to reconstruction of sewerage, pipeline, roads, pavements and tram track in Zenklova Street, as well as due to emergency situation of Libeň Bridge (Libeňský most), the following tram sections are suspended in both directions: Palmovka – Bulovka (until the 1st of June 2018 to cca. 0:30 a.m.) and Dělnická – Palmovka (until further notice). The traffic measures below are effective from the 20th of January 2018 (from cca. 4:30 a.m.).
The measure is effective from Monday, the 29th of January 2018 (from 4:30 a.m.).
Route changes of tram lines
- Line no. 1 is, in the direction from Sídliště Petřiny, shortened to the Dělnická stop – it continues further as line no. 6 in the direction to Kubánské náměstí.
- Line no. 3 is, in the direction from the city centre, shortened to the Palmovka stop in Sokolovská Street and continues further as line no. 31 via the stops Palmovka in Na Žertvách Street, Palmovka in Zenklova Street and Ohrada in Spojovací Street.
- Line no. 6 is, in the direction from Kubánské náměstí, shortened to the Dělnická stop, and continues further as line no. 1 in the direction to Sídliště Petřiny.
- Line no. 10 is cancelled (replaced by reinforcement of the operation of line no. 16)
- Line no. 14 is, in the direction from Spořilov, from the Dělnická stop, diverted via the Nádraží Holešovice stop, to the Výstaviště Holešovice turning loop, where it terminates.
- Line no. 16 is operated on the route Lehovec – Sídliště Řepy, the intervals of the line are shortened, selected connections are, in the direction from the city centre, terminated in the stops Kotlářka and Nádraží Vysočany.
- Connections of line no. 17, by default terminated in the Výstaviště Holešovice turning loop, are extended to the Kobylisy stop (boarding stop is Březiněveská).
- Line no. 24 is, in the direction from Kubánské náměstí, shortened to the Palmovka stop in Na Žertvách Street (boarding stop is in Sokolovská Street).
- Line no. 25 is, in the Vltavská – Palmovka section, diverted via the stops Těšnov, Florenc and Invalidovna.
- Line no. 94 is, in the Dělnická – Palmovka section, diverted via the stops Vltavská, Florenc and Invalidovna.
- Line no. 95 is, in the direction from Ústřední dílny DP, shortened to the Palmovka stop in Sokolovská Street (boarding stop is in Na Žertvách Street).
Establishment of tram lines (daytime operation)
- Line no. 30 on the route Bulovka – Okrouhlická – Kobylisy – Ládví – Sídliště Ďáblice.
- Line no. 31 on the route Spojovací – Ohrada – Krejcárek – Palmovka (in Sokolovská Street), it further continues as line no. 3 via the stops Palmovka in Na Žertvách Street and Palmovka in Zenklova Street, from where it follows its regular route in the direction to Nádraží Braník, or Sídliště Modřany.
Changes to tram stops
The following stops are established: Vltavská (in both directions) at bridgehead of Hlávkův Bridge and Palmovka (in both directions) in Sokolovská Street.
A replacement bus service
- Replacement bus service line X25 is established in daytime operation (from Monday, the 29th of January 2018) on the route Palmovka – Elsnicovo náměstí – Libeňské doky – Libeňský most – Vojenova – Libeňské doky – Divadlo pod Palmovkou – Palmovka.
- Replacement bus service line X10 is established in daytime operation on the route Palmovka – Vosmíkových – Bulovka.
- Replacement bus service line X95 is established in night operation on the route Palmovka – Vosmíkových – Bulovka – Ke Stírce – Kobylisy – Vozovna Kobylisy.
Changes in buses operation
- For lines no. 156 and X156 is (from Monday, the 29th of January 2018) cancelled the temporarily established stop Maniny in Dělnická Street at its intersection with Jankovcova Street and established the Maniny (Libeňský most) stop at the beginning of Libeň Bridge, approximately 80 metres behind its intersection with Jankovcova Street.
- The following stops are established in both directions for line no. 156: Maniny (in Dělnická Street at its intersection with Jankovcova Street) and Dělnická (in the direction to Strossmayerovo náměstí in Dělnická Street behind its intersection with Komunardů Street and in the direction to Nádraží Holešovice in the TRAM stop in the direction from Pražská tržnice).
- New line no. X156 is established on the route Nádraží Holešovice – U Vody – Přívozní – Přístav Holešovice – Maniny – Tusarova – Dělnická – Maniny – Přístav Holešovice – Přívozní – U Vody – Nádraží Holešovice.
- Line no. 201 is, in workdays, reinforced on the route Nádraží Holešovice – Bulovka by inserted connections marked X201.
Information to passengers through:
- Station radio from Friday, the 19th of January 2018 to Tuesday, the 23rd of January 2018 in the stations Palmovka, Vltavská and Nádraží Holešovice.
- 27 pieces of information boards with elementary information on lines directions, including their graphical representation in the excluded area.
- Information leaflets in vehicles and at stops of surface transport, in information showcases in the metro stations.
- Information clerks, 16 information clerks are available on Friday, the 19th of January 2018, on Saturday, the 20th of January 2018 and on Monday, the 22nd of January 2018, always from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at tram stops in the area of:
- Nádraží Holešovice
- Website www.dpp.cz
Documents for download:
- A diagram of the traffic during the measure (effective from Monday, the 29th of January 2018)
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport