Pankrác – Roztyly: The temporary suspension of the underground service
Due to the track reconstruction, the underground operation on line C will be suspended in both directions in the Pankrác – Roztyly section from Saturday, the 2nd of July 2016 (from the start of the operation) to Sunday, the 10th of July 2016 (to the end of the operation).
In the Roztyly – Háje section, the underground operation will be arranged as a shuttle service (only one train on each track in each direction). Between the stations Pražského povstání and Pankrác, the underground operation is arranged by a special train on one track only.
A replacement bus service
- Line XC in daytime operation, on the route Pražského povstání – Pankrác – Budějovická – Pod Dálnicí – Kačerov – Roztyly, stops at all underground stations.
- Express line XCR in daytime operation stops only at the underground stations Pražského povstání, Pankrác (in the direction to Roztyly only) and Roztyly.
- Line No. 800 – in operation only on weekdays from cca. 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and from cca. 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on the route Pražského povstání – Chodovská tvrz – Mikulova – Modrá škola (boarding stop Háje).
Route changes of bus lines:
Lines no. 106, 113, 114, 150, 189 and 215 in the direction from Kačerov are extended via Budějovická to the Pankrác underground station.
The following stops are established for these lines:
- Kačerov (in the direction to Pankrác) – in Budějovická Street, approximately 85 metres behind the entry to the bus turning loop.
- Lísek (in the direction to Pankrác, only for lines no. 189 and 215) – in Budějovická Street, in the stop of Line No. 193, in the direction to Nádraží Vršovice.
- Budějovická (in both directions) – in Budějovická Street, in the stops of Line No. 121.
- Pankrác (terminal stop) – in Hvězdova Street, in the stop of Line No. 188, in the direction to Kavčí hory.
- Pankrác (boarding stop) – in Na Pankráci Street, in the stop of Line No. 121, in the direction to Nádraží Braník.
The operation of lines no. 125, 135, 213 and 253, which serve as alternative connections to the underground lines A and B in the direction from Jižní Město, or from Modřany, is enhanced.
Line No. 157 is cancelled.
Notice: Please note that at the same time the tram operation is suspended in both directions in the I. P. Pavlova – Karlovo náměstí section.
Several kinds of informational leaflets will be issued. The leaflets will be available in the informational showcases of the underground stations as well as at the information clerks of the Prague Public Transit Company.
For the period of the suspension (from cca. 8:00 a.m. to cca. 8:00 p.m., on weekdays already from 6:30 a.m.), sufficient number of information clerks with reflective vests will be deployed at the closed stations of the underground as well as at the transfers points to the replacement bus service. They will be ready to advise passengers on current public transport connections (not only in Czech, but also in English). The information clerks will also be equipped with the aforementioned informational leaflets for passengers.
From Wednesday, the 29th of June 2016, the upcoming suspension will also be announced in the underground stations. The announcements will continue during the suspension as well.
Approximately 60 information boards with a schematic diagram and basic text information in Czech and English language will be arranged to provide the information related to the specific destination.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport