Permanent Changes to PID as of the 3rd September 2017
From Sunday, the 3rd September 2017, several permanent changes and modifications will take in operation of the PID system in the area of Prague:
Changes to bus stops:
From Sunday, the 3rd September 2017, the following stops are included in the category of request stop: Ve Žlíbku, Vojická, Svépravice, Sezemická, Ratibořická, Nádraží Horní Počernice, Na Kovárně, Libošovická, K Zelenči, Jeřická, Františka Veselého and Čertousy.
Changes to the operation of the buses:
The most important change in bus operation is the change of the routes of line numbers 101 and 138.
- Line No. 101 will now be operated on the Zentiva – Skalka – Tolstého route, while on the Sídliště Skalka – Skalka route it will be replaced by line No. 138.
- Line No. 138 will now be operated on the Sídliště Skalka – Skalka – Kačerov – Ústavy Akademie věd route, while on the Skalka – Zentiva route it will be replaced by line No. 101.
- Line No. 114 that served the Kačerov – Ústavy Akademie věd route is cancelled and fully replaced by line No. 138.
- Newly introduced is line No. 239 on the Palmovka – Sídliště Rohožník route.
- Line No. 164 is newly operated on the Poliklinika Petřiny – Sobín route.
- Line No. 257 on the Zličín – Sobín route is cancelled, and on the Halenkovská – Sobín route it is replaced by line No. 164.
- From Monday, the 4th September 2017, all the school bus lines will be re-numbered in the following manner:
- The original lines with the number series 551-575 will be newly marked with the numbers 251-275.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport