Permanent Changes to the PIT System as of the 1st May 2016
Starting on the 1st of May 2016, there are several permanent changes in Prague Integrated Transport (PIT) operation in the area of Prague. The changes include especially the following modifications of the buses operation.
The area of Velká Chuchle
- Line No. 172 is routed as follows: Smíchovské nádraží – Lihovar – Malá Chuchle – Velká Chuchle – Na Hvězdárně (the Velká Chuchle – Na Hvězdárně section is operated by selected connections only).
- Line No. 244 is routed as follows: Smíchovské nádraží – Lihovar – Malá Chuchle – Závodiště Chuchle – Sídliště Radotín (the line does not drive to Velká Chuchle). The following stops are cancelled for this line in both directions (current temporary status changes to permanent): Kazínská, Škola Velká Chuchle, Velká Chuchle and Starochuchelská.
The area of South-western City
- Line No. 137 is, in the direction from Smíchov, routed from the Bucharova stop via the stops Luka and Amforova to the Velká Ohrada stop, where it terminates (in the Nové Butovice – Velká Ohrada section, the line is operated on weekdays only, from cca. 6.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.). In the Bucharova – Bavorská section, the line is replaced by Line No. 149.
- Line No. 149 is, in the direction from Dejvická, from Nové Butovice, extended for the Nové Butovice – Bavorská section (in the Bucharova – Bavorská section this line replaces Line No. 137).
- Line No. 174 is operated on a new route (the original route of Line No. 179): Kukulova/Vypich – Bucharova – Luka – Amforová – Řeporyjské náměstí – Třebonice.
- Line No. 179 is cancelled (replaced by Line No. 174).
- Lines No. 301 and 352 are shortened to the Luka stop, from where they continue as Line No. 174 in the direction to Kukulova/Vypich.
We thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport