Plynárna Michle – Spořilov: the temporary suspension of the tram service
Because of the ongoing reconstruction of the trackwork on U Plynárny Street, starting on Monday the 30th January 2017 (at cca. 0:30 a.m.) and lasting until Saturday the 1st April 2017 (finishing at cca. 4:30 a.m.), a temporary suspension of tram operation in both directions will occur in the Plynárna Michle – Spořilov section.
Route changes of tram lines:
- Lines Nos. 11 and 14 in the direction from centre will be shortened to the Plynárna Michle stop.
- Line No. 13 in the direction from I. P. Pavlova will be diverted from the Bruselská stop to the Zvonařka turnabout, where it will terminate.
- Lines Nos. 53 and 55 in the direction to the centre will be diverted via the Náměstí Bratří Synků stop.
- Line No. 56 in the direction from Sídliště Petřiny will be shortened to the Otakarova stop (the boarding stop is in the turnabout on Bratří Synků Square).
A substitute bus service
Night-time operation on the Otakarova – Michelská – V Zápolí – Teplárna Michle – Bohdalec – Koh-i-noor route will be provided by the X56 substitute buses (with the V Zápolí – Koh-i-noor section being served only by selected buses).
Route changes of bus lines:
- Line No. 150 in the Michelská – Bělocerkevská section will be diverted in both directions via Nad Vinným potokem, Ukrajinská, Bohemians and Koh-i-noor stops.
- Line No. 188 in the Kloboučnická – Bohdalecká section will be diverted in both directions via Ukrajinská, Bohemians, Koh-i-noor, Vršovický hřbitov and Bohdalec stops.
Changes to bus stops
Between Spořilov and Teplárna Michle stops (in the direction to the Bohdalec stop) the Spořilov stop will be established for lines Nos. 135, 136 and 213 on Na Chodovci Street, in the stop for bus line No. 138 (in the direction to Zentiva).
Till the beginning of March the Kloboučnická stop of the bus line No. 188 (in the direction to Želivského) will be relocated from Nuselská Street to Na Jezerce Street (cca. 30 metres before its intersection with Nuselská Street).
Documents to download:
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport