Pod Jezerkou – Spořilov: temporary suspension of the tram service
Due to continuing tram track reconstruction in Nuselská Street and U Plynárny Street and due to reconstruction of the bridge over river Botič, the tram service will be suspended in the Pod Jezerkou – Spořilov section in both directions from Saturday, the 2nd of July 2016 (from cca. 0:30 a.m.) to Sunday, the 28th of August 2016 (to cca 0:30 a.m.).
Route changes of tram lines:
- Lines No. 4, 6 and 13 are cancelled under the holidays operation.
- Line No. 11 is, in the direction from I. P. Pavlova, shortened to the Pod Jezerkou stop. In the I. P. Pavlova – Pod Jezerkou section, the line is replaced by Line No. 10 until the 10th of July 2016.
- Lines No. 53 and 55 are (in the direction to the city centre only), in the Nuselská radnice – Divadlo Na Fidlovačce section, diverted via the Náměstí Bratří Synků stop.
- Line No. 56 is, in the direction from Sídliště Petřiny, shortened to the Otakarova stop (boarding stop Náměstí Bratří Synků). Until the 11th of July (to cca. 4:30 a.m.), the line is, in the direction from Sídliště Petřiny, shortened to the Lazarská stop.
A replacement bus service:
- In daytime operation, the replacement bus service in the given area is arranged especially by regular bus Lines No. 135, 136, 188 and 213.
- In night operation, replacement bus service line X56 is established on the route Otakarova – Kloboučnická – Michelská – V Zápolí – Teplárna Michle – Bohdalec – Koh-i-noor (the V Zápolí – Koh-i-noor section is operated by selected connections only).
Changes in the buses operation:
- Lines No. 124 and 139 are routed via a diversion route in both directions between the stops Michelská – Ukrajinská. The stops Pod Jezerkou and Kloboučnická are cancelled for these lines.
- Line No. 150 is, in the direction from Nemocnice Krč, shortened to the Kačerov stop. Until the 10th of July 2016, the line is, in the direction from Kačerov, extended via Budějovická to the Pankrác stop.
- Line No. 188 is, in the Kloboučnická – Bohdalecká section, diverted in both directions via the stops Ukrajinská, Bohemians, Koh-i-noor and Bohdalec.
- Line No. 196 is, in the direction from Kačerov, shortened to the Michelská stop.
Notice: Line No. 206 is established in a limited operation on the route Strašnická – Nádraží Strašnice – Jesenická – Centrum Zahradní Město – Záběhlická škola – Jesenická – Nádraží Strašnice – Strašnická.
Changes to bus stops
- For Lines No. 135, 136 and 213, the Spořilov stop in Na Chodovci Street is established in the stop of Line No. 293, between the stops Spořilov and Teplárna Michle (in the direction to the Slavia stop).
- For Line No. 188, the Koh-i-noor stop is established in Moskevská Street, approximately 50 metres before its intersection with Vršovická Street.
After termination of this traffic measure, the reconstruction will continue by subsequent stages (approximately until April 2017). We will inform about the specific measures on time.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport