Pražského povstání – Kačerov: temporary suspension of the metro service
Due to track reconstruction, the metro service on line C will be suspended in both directions between the stations Pražského povstání – Kačerov from Friday, the 28th of September 2018 (from the launch of the operation) to Sunday, the 30th of September 2018 (to the end of the operation).
A replacement bus service
A replacement bus service line XC is established in daytime operation on the route Pražského povstání – Pankrác – Budějovická – Kačerov.
Changes in the buses operation
For the period of the suspension, the operation of bus lines no. 135 and 196 is enhanced.
Changes to bus stops
- For line no. 134, the Pražského povstání stop is relocated (for the direction to Dvorce by approximately 25 metres forwards, for the direction to Podolská vodárna by approximately 20 metres backwards).
- For lines no. 138, 189 and 215, the Kačerov stop is relocated (only in the direction to Nemocnice Krč forwards to the stop of line no. 106).
Due to missing barrier-free exits from the stations Kačerov and Pražského povstání, we recommend using bus line no. 135.
- Several kinds of informational leaflets will be issued. The leaflets will be available in the informational showcases of the metro stations, as well as at information clerks of the Prague Public Transit Company nearby the closed stations.
- For the period of the suspension (from cca. 7:00 a.m. to cca. 8:00 p.m., depending on the specific place and day), a sufficient number of information clerks in reflective vests will be deployed at closed metro stations and in their immediate vicinity. They will be ready to advise passengers on the spot regarding the current public transport connection (not only in Czech but also in English). The information clerks will also be equipped with the aforementioned informational leaflets for passengers.
- Starting on Tuesday the 25th of September 2018, the upcoming suspension will be announced also in all metro stations. announcements will continue during the suspension as well.
- On the 27th of September 2018, the notice and information regarding the suspension will be published also in Metro journal.
- 60 information boards with a schematic diagram and basic text information in Czech and English language will be arranged to provide the information related to the specific destination.
Documents for download:
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport