Strossmayerovo náměstí – Nádraží Holešovice: Temporary suspension of the tram service
Due to the event “115 years of Harley-Davidson” taking place at Výstaviště Holešovice exhibition grounds, the tram service will be suspended in both directions in the Strossmayerovo náměstí – Výstaviště Holešovice – Nádraží Holešovice section from Thursday, the 5th of July 2018 (from cca. 0:30 a.m.) to Monday, the 9th of July 2018 (to cca. 4:30 a.m.).
Changes of tram lines’ routes
- Lines no. 6 and 94 are, in the Strossmayerovo náměstí – Maniny section, diverted via the stops Vltavská and Pražská tržnice.
- Line no. 12 is, in the direction from Sídliště Barrandov, shortened to the Strossmayerovo náměstí stop, and continues further as line no. 17 in the direction to Sídliště Modřany.
- Line no. 17 is routed in two variants of the route:
- a part of connections routed on the route Levského – Vozovna Kobylisy is, in the Strossmayerovo náměstí – Nádraží Holešovice section, diverted via the stops Vltavská, Pražská tržnice and Ortenovo náměstí,
- a part of connections in the direction from Levského is shortened to the Strossmayerovo náměstí stop, and continue further as line no. 12 in the direction to Sídliště Barrandov.
- Line no. 93 is, in the Strossmayerovo náměstí – Nádraží Holešovice section, diverted via the stops Vltavská, Pražská tržnice and Ortenovo náměstí.
A replacement bus service:
- A replacement bus line X156 is established in daytime operation on the route Strossmayerovo náměstí – Řezáčovo náměstí – Veletržní – Strojnická – Veletržní – Řezáčovo náměstí – Strossmayerovo náměstí. The line is operated daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. with the interval of 20-30 minutes and serves for local service of the Trade Fair Palace surroundings.
- We recommend the visitors of the event “115 years of Harley-Davidson” using to a maximum extent metro transport to the Nádraží Holešovice station, from where it is possible to get to the event venue in a few minutes by walking.
- Also regular tram lines no. 1, 6, 8, 12, 17, 25 and 26 can be used, with exit at the Strossmayerovo náměstí stop and further walk to the exhibition grounds.
In connection with the stated suspension, the Prague Public Transit Company has prepared these information measures for passengers:
- Several types of informational leaflets will be issued with the information in Czech and English. The leaflets will be available in tram and bus vehicles, as well as in the information showcases of metro stations, one day before the event and during the event.
- For the period of the suspension (i.e. from the 5th to the 8th of July 2018), a warning in a form of an announcement in the station radio in Czech and English will be ready for passengers in the affected metro stations.
- 16 information boards with a schematic diagram and basic information will be arranged in the affected area.
- Moreover, information clerks in reflective vests able to advise passengers with a transport connection in Czech and English language will be available every day of the suspension from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Documents for download:
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport