Due to the reconstruction works in Kodaňská street from approximately 4.30 a.m. on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 until further notice (expected August 2013), following changes in the operation of buses will be made.
Changes in bus stops:
Changes for the line number 101:
- The Koh-i-noor stop (only direction Tolstého) and Kavkazská stops will be cancelled.
In the Tolstého direction following stops will be established between Vršovický hřbitov and Slovinská stops:
- Koh-i-noor – in the Vršovická street, in a parking bay at the intersection with Moskevská street,
- Čechovo náměstí – in the Minská street, at the tram station, direction I. P. Pavlova.
Note: In connection with the continuing reconstruction of the tram line and the sewage system in the Francouzská and Moskevská streets other changes of routes and bus line number 101 may be made, on which you will be informed soon.
Changes for the line number 124:
- in the Habrová direction Koh-i-noor and Kavkazská stops are cancelled
For Habrová direction between Ukrajinská and Na Míčánkách stops following stops are established:
- Bohemians – in Vršovická street, at the tram station (the direction of the Koh-i-noor)
- Čechovo náměstí – in Minská street, at the tram station (direction I. P. Pavlova)
- Slovinská – in Kodaňská street, at the bus stop line number 135 (direction Na Míčánkách).
Changes for the line number 139:
- in the Želivského direction Kavzkazská, Na Míčánkách and Bělocerkevská, stops are cancelled
- for the direction of Želivského between Koh-i-noor and Želivského stops the Bělocerkevská stop is established in Bělocerkevská street at the bus stop line number 135 (direction Florenc).
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport