Vozovna Střešovice: The temporary suspension of the tram service in the stop
From the 31st of October (at cca. 0.30 a.m.) to the 19th of December 2015 (at cca. 0.30 a.m.), a tram service suspension in both directions will occur in the Vozovna Střešovice stop (the track in Patočkova Street, from its intersection with Střešovická Street to its intersection with U Brusnice Street), due to tram track reconstruction in Patočkova Street.
Route changes of tram lines:
- Lines No. 1, 18 and 56 will be diverted, in the Prašný most – Sibeliova section, via Brusnice, Pohořelec and Hládkov.
- Lines No. 25 and 57 will be diverted, in the Prašný most – Malovanka section, via Brusnice and Pohořelec.
Changes of bus stops:
- The Hládkov stop will be established (for Line No. 143) – in the direction to Dejvická in Myslbekova Street, approximately 80 metres behind its intersection with Hládkov Street, and in the direction to the Strahov Stadium in Myslbekova Street, approximately 55 metres behind the tram stop.
- The Vozovna Střešovice stop will be relocated (for Lines No. 143, 149, 180, 184 and 502), in the direction to Dejvická, or Hradčanská, from the tram stop to the pavement.
- The Vozovna Střešovice stop will be cancelled (for Line No. 108), in the direction Bořislavka in Cukrovarnická Street.
A replacement bus service:
A replacement bus service will not be established.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you and we thank you for your understanding.
Source: Public Transport